Glitter on Top™ Heat Transfer Vinyl Glitter by HTX Vinyls
Sparkle up your designs with brilliant Glitter particles!
- Looks exactly as if Glitter particles are on top of the design.
- Feels the Glitter firmly attached to the vinyl. It does not loose Glitter particles when scratched. It feels like Glitter sprinkled on a High-Density base in silk screen printing.
- Extreme washability, stretchable but not recommended. Tested on all production batches matching industry standards.
- Sublimation capable Glitter surface to produce a custom printed Glitter pattern or design.
Glitter on Top™ by HTX Vinyls can be used for the decoration of products requiring the highest quality and performance standards imposed by globally known fashion brands and retailers. An industry well-kept secret is now available to all custom printing decorators.
- CPSIA compliant
- Composition: Advanced Carrier (PET) + Glitter (Powder) + WR-HT Glue (Polybase Glue)
- Semi-Gloss finish, 325 Microns or 12.8 Mils thickness
- Applicable to: Cotton, Polyester, Poly/Cotton blends, Untreated leather, any water-permeable heat applicable surface.
- Heat application settings:
- Time: 10 to 15 seconds
- Temperature: 320° F or 160° C
- Pressure: Firm
- Peel: COLD ONLY
Respect all care instructions from the original apparel and add the following:
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash WARM with MILD detergent
- Dry on Permanent Press or Tumble Dry Low settings
- No chlorine bleach
- No fabric softener liquid or sheets
- Do not wash for 24 hours after heat application
- Storage (prior application):
- Store at room temperature
- Humidity at 35% +/- 15% or store inside a bag
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Use a vinyl rack holding the roll from inside its core or maintain the rolls standing vertically. This reduces the stress on the advanced carrier which is pressure sensitive.
- Do not pile up rolls laterally as the heavier weight may stress the pressure-sensitive advanced carrier.