Glitter on Top™ Heat Transfer Vinyl Glitter by HTX Vinyls
Sparkle up your designs with brilliant Glitter particles!
- Looks exactly as if Glitter particles are on top of the design.
- Feels the Glitter firmly attached to the vinyl. It does not loose Glitter particles when scratched. It feels like Glitter sprinkled on a High-Density base in silk screen printing.
- Extreme washability, stretchable but not recommended. Tested on all production batches matching industry standards.
- Sublimation capable Glitter surface to produce a custom printed Glitter pattern or design.
Glitter on Top™ by HTX Vinyls can be used for the decoration of products requiring the highest quality and performance standards imposed by globally known fashion brands and retailers. An industry well-kept secret is now available to all custom printing decorators.
Why switch to HTX Vinyls?
- Better (lower) pricing, same awesome usability, and quality compared to the leading brands. Achieved simply by investing in better machinery, better raw material and less in advertisements and the several tiers of businesses profiting each time the product passes hands. Improvements in technology and the Internet make this possible.
- Awesome usability featuring:
- The advanced pressure-sensitive carrier allows for the vinyl to be peeled both Hot and Cold.
- The advanced pressure-sensitive carrier allows detailed cutting while firmly grabbing the vinyl when weeding the excess vinyl outside the design area.
- WR-HT Glue (Wide Range Heat Transfer Glue) Allows the vinyl to be heat applicable at lower temperatures.
- WR-HT Glue melts and activates at low pressure. (Firm preferred)
- WR-HT Glue is compatible with a wide range of fabrics.
- WR-HT Glue allows a one-step multi-layer application. (Does not layer on top of another Glitter surface)
- CPSIA Compliance: Safe to be used on Children apparel.
- CPSIA compliant
- Composition: Advanced Carrier (PET) + Glitter (Powder) + WR-HT Glue (Polybase Glue)
- Semi-Gloss finish, 325 Microns or 12.8 Mils thickness
- Applicable to: Cotton, Polyester, Poly/Cotton blends, Untreated leather, any water-permeable heat applicable surface.
- Heat application settings:
- Time: 10 to 15 seconds
- Temperature: 320° F or 160° C
- Pressure: Firm
- Peel: Warm (recommended), HOT and COLD possible
Respect all care instructions from the original apparel and add the following:
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash WARM with MILD detergent
- Dry on Permanent Press or Tumble Dry Low settings
- No chlorine bleach
- No fabric softener liquid or sheets
- Do not wash for 24 hours after heat application
- Storage (prior application):
- Store at room temperature
- Humidity at 35% +/- 15% or store inside a bag
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Use a vinyl rack holding the roll from inside its core or maintain the rolls standing vertically. This reduces the stress on the advanced carrier which is pressure sensitive.
- Do not pile up rolls laterally as the heavier weight may stress the pressure sensitive advanced carrier.