10" x 5yds - Glow in the Dark
Regular price $48.05
Unit price per
Glow in the Dark - Heat Transfer Vinyl by HTX Vinyls
Photoluminescence Glow in the Dark Heat Transfer Vinyl for professional t-shirts, apparel, and sportswear manufacturers.
- Looks Glowing in dark environments. Off-white color matte finish soft-hand plastisol silkscreen print look under normal lighting.
- Feels smooth and it is thinner than silk screen printing making it feel better and lighter when worn.
- Extreme washability and stretchability tested on all production batches matching industry standards.
- It requires 4 to 12 hours of light exposure to recharge its photoluminescence. Glowing may last up to 4 hours with its photoluminescence decaying exponentially from the moment it stops receiving lighting. The result may vary.
- Improved and longer-lasting glowing with the improved Strontium Aluminate formulation.
Made for manufacturers implies that HTX Vinyls can be used for the decoration of products requiring the highest quality and performance standards imposed by globally known sporting and fashion brands and retailers. An industry well-kept secret is now available to all custom printing decorators.
Why switch to HTX Vinyls?
- Better (lower) pricing, same awesome usability, and quality compared to the leading brands. Achieved simply by investing in better machinery, better raw material and less in advertisements and the several tiers of businesses profiting each time the product passes hands. Improvements in technology and the Internet make this possible.
- Awesome usability featuring:
- The advanced pressure-sensitive carrier allows detailed cutting while firmly grabbing the vinyl when weeding the excess vinyl outside the design area.
- WR-HT Glue (Wide Range Heat Transfer Glue) Allows the vinyl to be heat applicable at lower temperatures.
- WR-HT Glue melts and activates at low pressure.
- WR-HT Glue is compatible with a wide range of fabrics.
- WR-HT Glue allows a one-step multi-layer application.
- CPSIA Compliance: Safe to be used on Children apparel.
- CPSIA compliant
- Composition: Advanced Carrier (PET) + Vinyl (PU+Strontium) + WR-HT Glue (Polybase Glue)
- Matte finish, 160 Microns or 6.3 Mils thickness
- Applicable to: Cotton, Polyester, Poly/Cotton blends, Untreated leather
- Heat application settings:
- Time: 10 to 12 second
- Temperature: 305° F or 150° C
- Pressure: Medium
- Peel: Warm (recommended), HOT and COLD possible
- Wash/Care Instructions:
Respect all care instructions from the original apparel and add the following:
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash WARM with MILD detergent
- Dry on Permanent Press or Tumble Dry Low settings
- No chlorine bleach
- No fabric softener liquid or sheets
- Do not wash for 24 hours after heat application
- Storage (prior application):
- Store at room temperature
- Humidity at 35% +/- 15% or store inside a bag
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Use a vinyl rack holding the roll from inside its core or maintain the rolls standing vertically. This reduces the stress on the advanced carrier which is pressure sensitive.
- Do not pile up rolls laterally as the heavier weight may stress the pressure-sensitive advanced carrier.