8.5" x 10.25" Print A Transfer™ - DeskJet (Water Based) - Pack of 10 sheets
Regular price $20.70
Unit price per
Inkjet - Print a Transfer™ Printable PU Heat Transfer Vinyl by HTX Vinyls
Inkjet (waterbased) - Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl for professional t-shirts, apparel, and sportswear manufacturers. Launched in 2020.
This is NOT the inkjet light and dark heat transfer paper/vinyl available in the market until 2019.
- Looks like a matte soft-hand plastisol silkscreen print.
- Feels smoother and it is thinner than 4 color process silkscreen printing making it feel better and lighter when worn.
- Extreme washability and stretchability tested on all production batches matching industry standards.
- Works with any inkjet printer available at your favorite office supply store. (Office Depot, Staples, Amazon, Costco, etc). Printers must have a "rear paper tray" or "back paper feed".
- Brother, Canon, Epson, HP inkjet printers are among compatible brands.
- Compatible with manufacturer OEM or generic inks.
- Not compatible with laser toner printers from above brands
- Not compatible with sublimation ink loaded printers.
- Requires to be printed straight
- Required to be cut straight (regular design cutting or contour cutting)
- Required to be masked with an application tape
Made for manufacturers implies that Soft-Hand Print™ by HTX Vinyls can be used for the decoration of products requiring the highest quality and performance standards imposed by globally known sporting and fashion brands and retailers. An industry well-kept secret is now available to all custom printing decorators.
Why switch to HTX Vinyls?
- Better (lower) pricing, same awesome usability, and quality compared to the leading brands. Achieved simply by investing in better machinery, better raw material and less in advertisements and the several tiers of businesses profiting each time the product passes hands. Improvements in technology and the Internet make this possible.
- Awesome usability featuring:
- The pressure-sensitive carrier allows mid-level detailed contour cutting while firmly grabbing the vinyl when weeding the excess vinyl outside the design area.
- HT Glue (Wide Range Heat Transfer Glue) Allows the vinyl to be heat applicable at lower temperatures.
- HT Glue melts and activates at low pressure.
- HT Glue is compatible with a wide range of fabrics.
- CPSIA Compliance: Safe to be used on Children apparel.
- CPSIA compliant
- Composition: Vinyl (PU) + HT Glue (Polybase Glue) + Advanced Carrier (PET)
- Matte finish, 100 Microns or 3.9 Mils thickness
- Applicable to: Cotton, Polyester, Poly/Cotton blends, Untreated leather
- Heat application settings:
- Time: 10 to 15 seconds
- Temperature: 305° F or 150° C
- Pressure: Medium
- Peel: Cold (recommended)
- Wash/Care Instructions:
Respect all care instructions from the original apparel and add the following:
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash WARM with MILD detergent
- Dry on Permanent Press or Tumble Dry Low settings
- No chlorine bleach
- No fabric softener liquid or sheets
- Do not wash for 24 hours after heat application
- Storage (prior application):
- Store at room temperature
- Humidity at 35% +/- 15% or store inside a bag
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Use a vinyl rack holding the roll from inside its core or maintain the rolls standing vertically. This reduces the stress on the advanced carrier which is pressure sensitive.
- Do not pile up rolls laterally as the heavier weight may stress the pressure-sensitive advanced carrier.