Plastisol Print™ PVC Heat Transfer Vinyl by HTX Vinyls
Plastisol ink print effect Heat Transfer Vinyl for professional t-shirts, apparel, and sportswear manufacturers. Plastisol Inks for silk screen printing are made of PVC resin (powder) mixed with a plasticizer (thick liquid). This product is the same composition with an extra layer of Heat Transfer Adhesive and a carrier film for cutting purposes.
- Looks like a matte plastisol silkscreen print effect.
- Feels smooth and it is sturdy strong like plastisol ink print effects. 20% thicker compared to SOFT HAND PRINT™.
- Avoids most dye migration issues from polyblend fabrics.
- Lower cost per print for price demanding clients.
- A better choice when lettering on top of sublimated sports jerseys
- Extreme washability. Stretchable and tested on all production batches matching industry standards.
- Not suitable for children's clothing due to the presence of Dioxin (carcinogen produced when burning) and DEHP (also known as phthalate used to soften plastic, It leaches to the air and it is linked to reproductive birth defects and other illnesses).
- Above chemicals are also found on any soft plastic such as food & liquid containers, baby formula, pesticides, cosmetics, perfumes, infant products, medical devices, shower curtains, flooring, wallpaper, blinds, diaper mats, rain gear, inflatable mattress, school supplies, car interiors, air fresheners, electronics, plastic jewelry, party favors, toys, and crafts.
Made for manufacturers implies that Plastisol Print™ by HTX Vinyls can be used for the decoration of products requiring the highest quality and performance standards imposed by globally known sporting and fashion brands and retailers. An industry well-kept secret is now available to all custom printing decorators.
Why switch to HTX Vinyls?
Better (lower) pricing, same awesome usability, and quality compared to the leading brands. Achieved simply by investing in better machinery, better raw material and less in advertisements and the several tiers of businesses profiting each time the product passes hands. Improvements in technology and the Internet make this possible.
- Awesome usability featuring:
- The advanced pressure-sensitive carrier allows for the vinyl to be peeled both Hot and Cold.
- Standard pressure-sensitive carrier allows mid-level detailed cutting while firmly grabbing the vinyl when weeding the excess vinyl outside the design area.
- HT Glue (Heat Transfer Glue) Allows the vinyl to be heat applicable.
- HT Glue melts and activates at low pressure.
- HT Glue is compatible with a wide range of fabrics.
- HT Glue allows some multi-layer applications but adhesive may bleed on the edges.
- NOT CPSIA compliant. DO NOT USE for children's clothing.
- Composition: Advanced Carrier (PET) + Vinyl (PVC) + HT Glue (Polybase Glue)
- Matte finish, 110 Microns or 4.4 Mils thickness
- Applicable to: Cotton, Polyester, Poly/Cotton blends, Untreated leather
- Heat application settings:
- Time: 10 - 12 seconds
- Temperature: 305° F or 150° C
- Pressure: Medium
- Peel: Warm (recommended)
- Wash/Care Instructions:
Respect all care instructions from the original apparel and add the following:
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash WARM with MILD detergent
- Dry on Permanent Press or Tumble Dry Low settings
- No chlorine bleach
- No fabric softener liquid or sheets
- Do not wash for 24 hours after heat application
- Storage (prior application):
- Store at room temperature
- Humidity at 35% +/- 15% or store inside a bag
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Use a vinyl rack holding the roll from inside its core or maintain the rolls standing vertically. This reduces the stress on the advanced carrier which is pressure sensitive.
- Do not pile up rolls laterally as the heavier weight may stress the pressure-sensitive advanced carrier.