20" x 1 yard - Velvet Flock™ HTV
Regular price $15.17
Unit price per
Velvet Flock™ Heat Transfer Vinyl by HTX Vinyls
No mess Flock printing made in Heat Transfer Vinyl for professional t-shirts, apparel, and sportswear manufacturers.
- Looks like a raised velvet finish applique made with flock silkscreen print.
- Feels dense and raised and it is ultra-clean compared to conventional flock silk screen printing process. Think of suede to compare.
- Extreme washability and stretchability tested on all production batches matching industry standards.
- Underbase for layering other materials on top. The other materials on top will look more elegant and high end due to its raised look.
Velvet Flock™ by HTX Vinyls can be used for the decoration of products requiring the highest quality and performance standards imposed by globally known sporting and fashion brands and retailers. An industry well-kept secret is now available to all custom printing decorators.
Why switch to HTX Vinyls?
- Better (lower) pricing, same awesome usability, and quality compared to the leading brands. Achieved simply by investing in better machinery, better raw material and less in advertisements and the several tiers of businesses profiting each time the product passes hands. Improvements in technology and the Internet make this possible.
- Awesome usability featuring:
- The advanced pressure-sensitive carrier allows detailed cutting while firmly grabbing the vinyl when weeding the excess vinyl outside the design area.
- WR-HT Glue (Wide Range Heat Transfer Glue) Allows the vinyl to be heat applicable at lower temperatures.
- WR-HT Glue melts and activates at low pressure.
- WR-HT Glue is compatible with a wide range of fabrics.
- WR-HT Glue allows a one-step multi-layer application.
- CPSIA Compliance: Safe to be used on Children apparel.
- CPSIA compliant
- Composition: Advanced Carrier (PET) + Pile Flocking + WR-HT Glue (Polybase Glue)
- Velvet finish, 500 Microns or 19.6 Mils thickness
- Applicable to: Cotton, Polyester, Poly/Cotton blends, Untreated leather
- Heat application settings:
- Time: 10 to 15 seconds
- Temperature: 320° F or 160° C
- Pressure: Medium
- Peel: Warm (recommended), HOT and COLD possible
- Wash/Care Instructions:
Respect all care instructions from the original apparel and add the following:
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash WARM with MILD detergent
- Dry on Permanent Press or Tumble Dry Low settings
- No chlorine bleach
- No fabric softener liquid or sheets
- Do not wash for 24 hours after heat application
- Storage (prior application):
- Store at room temperature
- Humidity at 35% +/- 15% or store inside a bag
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Use a vinyl rack holding the roll from inside its core or maintain the rolls standing vertically. This reduces the stress on the advanced carrier which is pressure sensitive.
- Do not pile up rolls laterally as the heavier weight may stress the pressure-sensitive advanced carrier.